Friday 13 March 2020

Environmental rotation!

Hi guys, today we are going to talk about the Environmental rotation every Friday. Today is Friday so lets say we have three rotations. One rotation is the Environmental group making lots of Enviro products for Molly green day! The second rotation is making confetti out of leaves. The third rotation is Gardening, our garden is at the back of our classrooms. We had too much people in the Environmental group so we were split into 4 groups, one group for each term. My group got to listen to music and make a poster about the Molly green day for our school tent to hang up. I think that being in the Environmental group is fun because you get to make products that involve using natural materials! Here is a photo of my poster I did last week!
This is the natural confetti made from the confetti people!
 Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you like it! Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruta its leilah here great blog post we all did hard work on it and it was a great astounding time. The thing I loved was making the natural confetti. Next time you can add what was in the natural confetti aand the anzac biscuits. anyways the blog post was amazing. Love Leilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Ruta You have explained what we were doing very clearly. I really like the colour of your background on your poster, it makes me look at the poster immediately. Maybe we could all make Anzac biscuits as an activity when it is Anzac Day, using my recipe. Take care. Be kind and Stay safe out there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.