Wednesday 9 December 2020

Mindfulness 2020!

 Talofa Lava bloggers! 

Today I'm going to be writing about Mindfulness with Ms Ikinofo! My class went last, but this is what we did. We each had our own mat to sit on and we sat in our easy pose. Our easy pose was basically folding our legs and sitting up straight. Our teacher told us just to relax and focus on our breathing. Stretching from side to side my back was really sore. Then we stood up in our mountain pose and closed our eyes. We focused on 3 things for 1 minute each and it was the sounds, touch, and our breath. It was really hard to focus because there were distractions around me. After that we did some more stretching like downward dog, child pose, snake pose, crocodile pose, and table and cat pose.

Then we played a game with a timer. We had to hold hands in a circle and we had 1 hula hoop. We had to move the hula hoop around the circle and back to the person who started without letting go of each others hands. Straight after the game we had to buddy up back to back and say what we felt. Then we just did a 5 minute relaxation and lay on the mat. The music was very calm and my favorite thing about mindfulness is we get to calm down and empty out our minds. I felt like I was in the clouds just lying down on them comfortably. 

Do you like being calm and peaceful? Thanks for reading my blog post and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.