Friday 27 September 2019

Pillow day!

Pillow Day

Hi everybody, welcome back to my blog. Today I'm going to be talking about pillow day, last Thursday we had a fun day called Pillow Day! The teachers made a fun day which was pillow day, we had a  lot of activities and work to do. We also had a special guest come to our school because it was Duffy Assembly. We went into the hall with our pillows and sat on them while listening to our guest. Then after the assembly we got our box of books and went outside with room 2. We read the books they got to them and some of us got to read to ourselves. We got to have half an hour to read our books and then go to our class. When we went inside we played a game of kahoot about the Maori gods and what we know in Maori. After the game of kahoot we played again, but this time it was about our own knowledge. I came 16th place and I didn't even know that much knowledge about movies, math's, and even the Alphabet. At the end of the day we lay down and chilled out till we had to get up and hand out notices. It was a fabulous day and it was the most craziest day of my life too. Thank you for reading on my blog and make sure before you go look at the photos down bellow. See you later bloggers!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruta It's me JD, I liked how you did pillow day like it was the best day ever at school. Something that you need to work on is nothing I thought it was good, But I have a question If you had the choice of what we could wear or bring what will it be?. But anyways awesome blog post and remember to check my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Rudi its me Zion your brother I really like how you explained about pillow day and Duffy assembly. I still remember about pillow day and Duffy assembly too and it was so much fun.maybe next time add more photos

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.