Friday 20 September 2019

Fun Cross Country!

Cross Country!


Hi everybody! It is nice to be back on the bloggers website. Today I'm going to talk about Cross Country on Wednsday the 11th of September . It was amazing and fun because there were relaxing stations where you got a combo of an ice block or a banana cake or a brownie. We first started off at different stations. There was an obstacle course through the mud on the field. There were also soccer goals where you had to kick 25 goals into the soccer goals. The hardest one was skipping 120 skips with a skipping rope and doing it for fifteen minutes. Each rotation we were at, we stayed there for at least fifteen minutes and then the hand bell rang for our next rotation. Skipping is not my favorite thing and kicking soccer goals is also not my favorite thing either. Waikowhai was cheering on each year group until it was our turn to go next.

Everybody was cheering really loud and some of them were screaming. Before we did the run we had to do a warm up with one of the teachers. After the warm up we were at the starting line and I was really nervous. Then we started running after one of the teachers said go and people were already ahead of me. We did two laps around our field, it was difficult but at least I made it to the finish line. I didn't really except a long run when we had to go through a bush. Even with people that had bare feet.
My favorite thing about the day was having lunch with my friends and resting after that long run. The thing I wanted to go to was the bake sale, but I had no money. We went back inside and talked about how it was. That's how Cross Country went on 11th of September. Make sure you look at the photos and make sure you come back on my blog.

See you next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.