Tuesday 31 December 2019

SLJ week 2 activity 3

Hi guys, today for the summer learning journey we are going to be writing about replacing Kate Shepherd with another fantastic woman that has done something good. We have to tell why we should put her on the ten dollar note. So who I think should be on the 10 dollar note instead of Kate Shepherd is Jean batten, New Zealand first woman solo to fly an airplane. Why I chose her to go on the ten dollar note is because she has done a lot of heroic flights around the world. New Zealand celebrated those heroic flights until she died needless. So thats why she should be on the ten dollar note. Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope you enjoyed. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ruta,

    I really like how you’ve chosen Jean Batten for this activity - it shows you have been inspired by other SLJ activities and it’s cool to see you making connections like that. Jean Batten was an incredible woman wasn’t she, and I think she would be very deserving of being on the $10 note if it was to ever change!

    This activity asks you to add a picture of the amazing woman you’ve chosen, so once you’ve done that I can award you the full points for this activity! You can either edit this post or delete it and create an entirely new one, it’s up to you.

    I look forward to seeing you updated post Ruta,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruta.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruta.
    Your blog post was very interesting. Hope you keep posting more blog posts! Please comment on my blog!! Great job and happy holidays. Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.