Tuesday 24 December 2019

SLJ - Week 2 Activity 2

Hi everyone, today's activity for the SLJ is going to be writing down how it would be like in prison. This was talking about Nelson Mandela trying to change the law because his country had different rule to people that have white skin so he felt like it was wrong. When he tried to change the law he was sent to Robben  Island jail for 18 years. After that he became president of South Africa and he ended the rules. So here is what I would write of how it would be in prison with four sentences:

In prison there is disgusting toilets with only one button. The mats are hard and it like lying on a hard pointy rock with needles. It wasn't as flash and all the prisoners were looking all dirty with all of there raged clothes. The prison was small and everyone had a bad time and some of them were yelping outside while doing work.

That was my paragraph of how prison would be for me and how bad it would be too.
Thank you for reading my blog post, hopefully you do not go to prison. Don't forget to comment! Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ruta its Genevieve speaking, I really like all the detail you put in your work. I think you should work on rechecking your work and your spelling. ether than that I think that your writing is great and keep it up.
    Later maybe you could check my blog
    https://wpsgenevivek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tēnā koe Masi,

    Thank you for completing week two, day two, activity one. Your post is really great - I like how descriptive you’ve made it. I really got a sense of how it must’ve been for Nelson Mandela in prison. He was an amazing man wasn’t he!? If he was still alive today, what would be one question you’d ask him?

    Have a great day and keep up the epic mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.