Tuesday 24 December 2019

SLJ - Week 2 activity 1

Hi everyone, today I am going to be listing down  three of my favourite things and taking pictures of me doing my favourite things. This was based on Barack Obama and his wife Michelle doing their favourite things with their own family. Their three favourite things are playing with their dog, spending time with their family, or they rather choose to go to the gym. They have spent a lot of time giving back to the community. So here is my three favourite things I love to to do and here are the pictures that come with it :


1. Drawing when I'm bored

2. Sleeping in

3. Playing on my chromebook

Here are the pictures:

Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment down below! Bye Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ruta,
    I am Vitaraag. Amazing post! I really like your style of writing. I think my favourite thing out of these is sleeping. A good little snooze is great. I also love how you explained how you got to the activity. What were you drawing in the picture? Maybe next time you could elaborate on why you like to do these things. Overall it is an amazing blog post. Exeptional! Keep up the phenomenal work!!!!!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kio ra Ruta it's nice to see that your keeping up on the S L J activates. I think you that you have amazing hobbies.
    Maybe you should go check out my blog
    https://wpsgenevivek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Tēnā koe Ruta, I hope you’re enjoying the beautiful sun today.

    Thanks for doing week two, day one, activity one! I really enjoyed reading what some of your favourite things to do are and the photos you’ve added are great. What is your favourite thing to do on your chromebook?

    I really enjoy listening to music, being outside amongst nature, dancing, and hanging out with my friends and whānau.

    Have a groovy day and keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.