Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ- Activity 5

Hi guys, today I am going to be sharing about three things that are important to me and why. First of all before we even start I am going to think before I write it down because there is so much things that are important to me. So the first thing that is important to me is my family and whanua. Their so important that I can't even live without them. Why they are important is because its the only family I have and nothing else is important than my family( except in my religion god is mostly the important one). Number two is the earth and why the earth, well its easy we all live here and its dying by global warming. Its also our only planet we have to live on here so its important to look after it. Last but not least the people around me. Why the people around, its because there's so much people that don't have a place to live.Now our job is to take care of each other so that we can be safe Together! So those are the three important things that are important to me. Make sure you comment on my blog and here is the link to it. Bye!

Link

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruta it's me Aysha I really like your post I like that you've really shared with everyone thing that are special to you and your family. I like how interesting you've made your post and really explaining it. Thanks for reading my comment bye.😉

    ReplyDelete

  2. Mālō e lelei Ruta, how is your summer going?

    Thank you for completing week one, day five, activity one, I really enjoyed looking at the three things that you consider important! Your post made my heart so full and I can tell you’re a really caring and empathetic person from what you’ve written. Well done on explaining why they are important to you too :)

    The three most important things to me are firstly my friends and family as they support me and make me laugh, secondly music is really important to me because it makes me feel good and I love to dance to it, and lastly nature is important to me because I love getting outside and being amongst the trees and birds :)

    Have a great day and keep up the brilliant mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.