Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ - Activity 3

Hi everybody, welcome back and today I am doing activity 3 for the summer learning journey! Today I'm going to be writing down three superpowers that I could have for a day. You have to tell them why and what would you do with the only 3 superpowers you have chosen. It was talking about Richie McCaw and Jonah lomu being a superhero! Its like rugby players are superheros too and they are superheros for a lot of fans. Okay now I'm going to start listing down the 3 superpowers and why and what.

1. Teleportation- When I forget something like my bag I can teleport home, grab it and teleport back to school. I would teleport so that when I get sick I can teleport home. 

2. Controlling stuff- I would control stuff because when I'm lazy I can just control it with my mind. What I would do with my power is to play around with things and make them do my chores. 

3. Time travel - Why I would time travel is because I want to fix things and what I would do with that is that I could meet people in the 1990's or even earlier.

Thank you for reading my blog post. Make sure you comment down below and I will too. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ruta,

    My name is Toe'umu, and I go to Wesley Intermediate. I like how you've said why you'd want Time travel, controlling items and teleportation as you're super powers. Which one would you want the most if you had to pick one? I'd probably pick Teleporting so I'm never late to school again! Hehe. Maybe next time you could tell everyone which super power is your favourite.

    Have a lovely day,
    Toe'umu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nǐ hǎo Ruta,

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - I really enjoyed reading them! like how you’ve explained why you would want these particular superpowers. Being able to teleport would be incredible wouldn’t it! I would choose it because being able to travel the world and not have to pay for flights would be amazing!

    Who is your favourite movie character superhero?

    Thanks for posting! Have a brilliant day and keep up the great mahi!
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tēnā Koe Ruta,

    My name is Kueni and I am one of the blog commenters working with the Summer Learning Journey(SLJ) this summer. What have you been getting up to during your school holidays?

    What an awesome post you have put together today about what superpowers you would want to have if you could be a superhero for a day, I would definitely choose the power of teleportation as well. Now that you have powers, what would your superhero name be?

    I think this is such an awesome post and with the programme finishing next week, it would be so great to see more posts like this! You have a whole week to get as many activities as you can complete, remember the more activities you do, the more points you get towards getting some epic prizes!

    Ka kite ano,
    Kueni.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.