Tuesday 21 April 2020

Coding!

Hi everyone, today I did coding and it was really fun! If you don't know what coding is I'll tell you. Coding is a place where you have to give instructions to someone and they have to do it to get somewhere. Its really fun to do on a digital device and with a friend or family. It can also help you with your directions if you get stuck with your left and right. Coding is my favorite thing when I am bored a home in lock down. Here is a picture of what coding looks like: \



There is a website were you can go to and it has different types of coding! 
Just search up Hour of code and it will come up with websites. Thanks 
for reading my blog post! Bye! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruta It's me Aamena! Wow! I've done that before last year. It's amazing doing coding! I sometimes do that as well when I'm getting bored to. Keep up the great work! You can vist my blog on wpsaamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Rudy,
    Great blogpost! I love the fact that you are coding. I've done some coding too. It's good that you wrote this blog post descriptively. I LOVE coding. I like the way the website has different themes. For example, there is a Moana and Maui themed one, and there is a Grinch themed one.

    Good to see you blogging. Keep it up!
    Malo le galue, (Good job in Samoan).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you coding Ruta. I agree with Rael that it is cool that there are so many different themes. Atracts the attention of different people that way. What did you do and make move?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rudy, It's good to hear you are learning and having fun at the same time. Mr Riceman did some electronic coding work with us teachers. I was a bit nervous, as I hadn't done it before, but I had a really good time and learnt lots. Thank you for sharing the name of the website for coding activities. How often, during lockdown, have you had a chance to do some coding work?
    Now we are in term two, it would be great to see some more posts of your learning, as we can't see it at school right now, but are interested to know how it's going.
    Stay safe and well in your bubble and we will see you when we are all back at school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.