Monday 20 April 2020

My Cybersmart sidebar!

Hello everyone, today I have made a sidebar for my Cybersmart! It is really fun to make on your Chromebook for your blog. It is basically a picture of you and a short description about yourself. Well I have made my one and it was short and sweet! I am still figuring out how to put it on the sidebar of my blog, but I will get there. Here is a picture of my sidebar profile: 


Well guys there you have it! I hoped you enjoyed reading my post! You can make one too, Bye!

3 comments:

  1. More great work Ruta. You need to send it to me and I will put it on for you. You don't have editing rights for the side bars of your blog. Another house point for you, whoop whoop!. I love your confidence in yourself that you would figure it out though. That is Growth Mindset. Go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Ruta, great to see you posting on your blog. I like the way you chose what information to share carefully. Very cybersmart! Well done on your house point (I hope you're pukeko)! Keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.