Friday 17 April 2020

Making a sock bunny!

Hello everyone, today I made a sock bunny! It was suppose to be grey but I had no grey socks so I used a purple sock. While I was making the sock bunny I had to try tie the bunny's head and the sting kept on coming out. Then I tried the third time and I double knotted the bunny's head and it didn't come out! Yay, for now because I had to cut the ears and my sock was really thick. It was like giving a yak a haircut! Finally I got through it and my hand were soar so I took a break, then I tied a string around the bunny's head again and tied a bow. Then I drew little eyes and an X in the middle as a nose. I drew little arms and a big patch in the middle as its stomach. You can search up on how to make a sock bunny! Here is a picture of my sock bunny! I also did some coloring and made a jar to put my marbles in. Here are the pictures!
Thank you for reading my blog post! Keep safe and hygienic! Tofa!(bye)
                                                              My sock bunny,
my colouring,
                                                     and the marble jar!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Rudy!
    The sock bunny looks amazing. It is super cute too. It's great to see you reusing stuff instead of throwing it away. I love the colouring. It stands out really well and it's really colourful. How long have you been working on that for?

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Well done for getting those house points for the homework you've done. Have a remarkable afternoon. Blog you later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruta! That bunny sock looks amazing! That's actually my favourite animal now! Actually it is! I love the coulering! Keep up the great work! You can vist my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ruta, I love how you recounted this activity in such a descriptive way - I particularly like the simile of 'giving a yak a haircut'! Another way you could have presented this, would have been to create a set of instructions for other students to follow. Purple is quite a cool colour for a bunny, don't you think? What did you stuff your sock bunny with to keep it's head and tummy shape?
    Thanks for being so enthusiastic in your approach to online learning. Have a lovely weekend with your bubble and we'll see you again on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy Rudy! I'm really glad you persevered with making your bunny - that is a really useful attribute to have. You've obviously had a very creative day. It's also great to see that you have been attending the online meetings with Ms Sands and your classmates every day. Keep up the positive attitude and keep on posting - I'm really enjoying reading about what everyone is doing during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.