Tuesday 12 May 2020

Origami Wk 4 - 5

Talofa Everyone, Today and last week I made origami! It was so fun if you want to look at the photos you HAVE to read my blog post😉 Kidding but read the blog post. Origami is when you make something out of paper like a frog or a cat face. Origami includes lots of folding, but it depends if you are making it really big! My Origami is not that big, but I made four! I'm not actually really good at folding so when I first tried it was kind of good. I Improved though, today it was even better. Today I made a Cat face and a Origami pencil, so take a look:


Well they do look good, right? You can sat what you think in the comments.
Well lets move on, last last week I was meant to say I made a Dog face and a Animal
book mark! It was fun making an Animal book mark, now I can have a book mark and if it ever rips I can make another one. The Dog face was very easy, it was like seconds! Although it was minutes for me⏰ The Dog face was a face of a Dalmatian and it was all I could think of so I decorated it with spots everywhere! So here you can take a look:


Thank you for reading my blog, and don't forget to comment on my blog! If you want to make origami that click on this link down below the writing. Stay safe and keep strong! Bye!

Origami player


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruta, I am really impressed by your origami skills - I particularly like the cat (obviously!). Where did you get the instructions from? Were they easy to follow? Maybe you could post a link to the instructions so that other students could have a go at these creations. The detail with which you have decorated the dog so that it resembles a Dalmatian is fabulous. Well done Ruta, thank you for sharing your learning with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Ruta, I really like the origami you made. I especially like the dalmatian dog, it looks so cute. I might have a go at making the bookmark because it would be very useful, I like reading books. Was it easy to make them? I have used that app link before. I made a heart, 3 paper planes and a whale. It is great that you are blogging your activities. This would be a great task for others to do.

    Amazing blogpost Ruta. I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to hear more of your activities and I can't wait to see you at school next Monday. Enjoy the rest of your day, blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you, I can't wait to see all of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Ruta,
    I like the way you told us what you did and then showed us some pictures.
    It reminded me of when I did some origami at home.
    Maybe next time you could show us the steps you did it in but other than that its great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.