Friday 22 May 2020

Post Lock down Wk-7!

Talofa everyone,We finally got over level 3 and 4! Today I am going to tell you about my post lock down slideshow take 3! Our first week of school has been great and we have been doing card making for our family,science,the slideshow,adding stuff to our lock down diary, and other stuff. It's been a fantastic week with everyone and my friends! We had to write some of our activities we did in this post lock down slideshow. So thats is what this week has been like, I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ruta,
    I really like the way you gave it a lot of detail I really like it.
    Did you think about the activites on paper maybe doing the pictures closer, so you can see them.
    Next time you could maybe add a bit more colour other than that its great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.