Wednesday 27 May 2020

My Lock-down Diary

 Talofa lava bloggers! 
It is so nice to be back at school and today we are going to talk about my lock-down diary. First there is a story behind this and it was a very serious one.This happened because of a virus called Corona-virus which started in China. On the 24th of March our school was about to go in lock-down for about 5 or 4 weeks. Not just our school, but all of the schools in NZ were going in lock-down. Then on the 26th of March the whole of NZ went into lock-down for 4 and a half weeks. Now on the 29th of May we will stay int level 2 with a change that means we can have large gathering groups under 100.  
 
We had 4 levels during this lock-down and on the 28th of April we were in level 3. That was our 2 week holiday and then moved on to school weeks. On the school weeks we had to meet on google meet just like a normal school, except it was at home. In my bubble I had my whole family with my Nana, Grandpa, Aunty, and Uncle. It was really boring because I had to do chores, do school work, dig up dirt, and also look after my sister. My Dad was an Essential worker who fixed things and my mum had to work at home night shift. Then the lock-down diary came and made my days happy. The lock-down diary was made by a guy named Stephen McCarthy. They had so many fun activities and on the school days were so fun. My two favourite activities on my lock-down diary was Dear future self and Movie night Review. They were so fun and I really liked it.

 The school activities were so fun we could do Kahoots, Tumble slideshows, lock-down diary's and all kinds of fun stuff. I learned lots of things at home and shared what I learnt with my family. This lock-down diary was my writing task for the 5 school weeks. It was about home and lock-down and if I was to do another one I would LOVE too. That is what my lock-down diary was and I hope you enjoyed my blog post! Tofa!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ruta,
    I like the way you told us what you did through out lockdown and who you where with.
    It reminded me of when I did something similar just not so much.
    Maybe next time you could change the background. Other than that its great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.