Tuesday 2 June 2020

Samoan post lock-down slideshow!

🌺Talofa Lava bloggers🌺
Another week has been completed for school. Today I'm going to share with you my Post lock-down slideshow 4! I did so much fun activities this week which has made me so tired. In my Post lock-down
I have been doing Art, Reading, P.E, and a lock-down smack down. You may think what this smack down is and it is very fun. This task was basically a sharing task with a buddy. We shared something we learnt that was new to us digitally. It was so fun filling in the post lock-down creation slideshow 4 and adding all of my fun activities I did. My post lock-down slideshow was a Samoan language week slideshow. 

They had each week day on each slide and they were all the same. 
It was so fun filling in the slideshow to keep me busy at the end of each day. 
Well, Thanks for reading my blog post about my Post lock-down slideshow 4!
I hope you have a lovely weekend and an extra day off on the Queens birthday!
Don't forget if you want to say something then go to the comments down below and write what I should do next time. Tofa bloggers😄

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Ruta, It's nice to see the good work you have been doing!
    I liked how you put your slide show at the bottom of your work
    I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruta,
    I see that you've been doing Lockdown Creations! The thing that I led about your blog is that when you are adding a lot of information! Keep up the amazing work! Please vist my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ruta,
    I like the way you told us what you did at the start and then showed us the slide I really like it.
    It reminded me of when I did something similar but not excatly the same.
    Maybe next time you could add more colour other than that it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.