Friday 5 June 2020

Week 8 activity slideshow

Malo Leilei!
Today I will share with you my Week 8 activity slideshow. This May be the last slideshow I'm doing putting in all my fun activities. My slideshow has only 4 slides filled in because it was the Queens birthday on Monday, so we had a day off school. My favorite slide is Thursday because we had free pizza and ice blocks for the whole school! It was so delicious and we also did some gardening which included digging dirt and putting it in a pot. I really enjoyed filling in the slideshow and it was fun too.

Thank you for reading my blog post and if you want to say something then comment down below.
Have a pleasant weekend with your family at home.
Bye


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ruta,
    I really liked the way you showed us what you did each day It's so cool.
    This reminded me of when I did something similar.
    Maybe next time you could add a bit more colour other than that its great.
    Thanks for sharing your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ruta,
    I love your blog post about Week 8 activity slideshow. I really like how you told us about your week. Thanks for blog commenting on my blog. I really do hope you enjoyed my session today. Have a lovely night:) Bye
    From Gaylene

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.