Thursday 13 August 2020

Animal Myth story!

 Talofa everyone! Today I am at home doing my work because Covid - 19 was found in South Auckland! Pretty Crazy! Well, during school we created our own myth story about an animal and how it got it's own feature or physical thing. My one was how a Rhino got its horns and my story has other characters as well. My Main character is the Rhino of course named Rocky and how he got his horns. The characters are Sela the snake, Flutter the fantail, Snappy the crocodile, and Spiky the hedgehog. So far my story is going well, we were reading about how the Kiwi lost its wings. We also watched a old myth called the elephants child. It was how the Elephants child got a long trunk. We had to use a twist in our story so that its not so boring and so that it is exciting. We had to use other characters so that  it makes the reader hooked in. 

Thanks for reading my blog post and make sure you keep safe! Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ruta. I love you first few sentences, they really hooked me into your story. Do you know how to embed your story on your blog? Because at the moment we can't see the end (unless you've left people hanging on purpose? That might be a cool idea - adding a paragraph each day to your blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ruta, Your story is really cool. Maybe can you add a link to the doc so wee could read the rest??

    Kia Kaha
    Kia Maia
    Kia Manawanui

    Be Strong
    Be Brave
    Be Steadfast
    Maddison :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.