Friday 7 August 2020

Saturday netball!

Talofa lava Everyone! 
Today I am going to share with you what I did on Saturday! So on Saturday, I was playing netball and it was really fun. It was my first time playing at Windmill courts against another team. I was really nervous because the other team looked really good. The team we were versing was St. Francis and they had tall girls. I arrived early in the morning and only 2 of my team players were there. We practised shooting some hoops and practising foot work. Later on our Managers arrived and we started to do some passes. Then it was game time and we were handed bibs to put on. When we went on the court St Francis scored one point. It was a bit hard in the first round, but then it made sense to me more. We kept on scoring until the final round and we won the game! We were happy and we congratulated the other as well.

It was a happy and tiring game, but at least all of us had fun!  
Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope you enjoy your day! Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ruta.
    I enjoyed reading your work. I glad that you won the game,how did you get there and did you have a good time for your first time at Windmill courts?. Keep up the good work.
    Kind Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.