Wednesday 19 August 2020

Writing: Haunted house

 Malo Blogger world! I haven't blogger for a while, so I said to myself I'll do one. Today you will be reading about yesterdays writing work. Yesterday we had to write about a picture of a haunted house and what we felt like in the first steps. My story isn't as scary as actual haunted house stories and it does include ghosts and ghouls. When I was looking at the picture lots of things popped up in my head and I knew what to do straight away. I started writing my first paragraph and it turned out that I scared myself. I took 10 minutes to write my first 2 paragraphs. In my second paragraph thats when the ghost came in and in my third paragraph that is basically when I see the ghoul and run out of the house like most stories have. When I finished my story I thought I could do better on today's one and I think I did on the picture about a new environment. 

I think tomorrows one I could improve better and better everyday. Well, thank you for reading my blog post and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Don't forget you can read my story down below. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Mālō e Lelei Ruta,

    I have looked at both Monday's and Tuesday's writing slides and I am impressed with both days. You've planned your ideas out well and grouped paragraphs effectively. Ka pai! You've mentioned improving tomorrow...what is it that you would like to work on next time? I'll look forward to reading your next piece. Stay well and keep being kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ruta,
    I just read your story and it's AMAZING!! What was your favourite story that you wrote?? My favourite ones that I wrote were the beach and the magic carpet.

    Kia Kaha Ruta
    Be Strong
    Maddison

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.