Sunday 6 September 2020

Mono - Print!

 Hola Bloggers! 

Today you are going to read about my Monoprint that I made. 

A Monoprint includes ink and control. Mono means one and you can't redo your first Monoprint because it won't work. I drew a heron for my Monoprint and some patterns on it and in it too. You need ink, an A4 board, an ink roller,  an A3 piece of paper, and a pencil. Draw around the board to make a border and then draw whatever you want. 

Then get another A3 piece of paper and trace your drawing and patterns which includes your background. When your’e done then cover a table with newspaper and start rolling the ink on a whiteboard. When it makes a sticky sound then put it on your A4 board. Cover the A4 board with ink, but don't put too much ink. Then carefully line up the corners with the A4 board onto your piece of paper and draw over your picture with a sketching pencil. Don't lean on your picture or it will make a mark when you pull it off. 

Trace everything and when you are sure you have traced everything then carefully pull your drawing towards you. Hang it up to dry and when it is dry then you could put 3 colours on your picture. Use pastels to colour your picture and don't colour the whole thing. Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope you enjoy your weekend! Blog you later!





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ruta,
    I like the way you told us a lot of information and in the steps you create it in.You taught me how to create a monoprint.
    How come you decided to do a monoprint.
    Other than that its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara I like the drawing my friend Maring can draw like that.

    How can you draw like that?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.