Friday 27 November 2020

Intermediate visit!

Bula Vanaka Everyone! 

Today I'm going to be blogging about the visit to Waikowhai Intermediate. Next year, I won't be here at Waikowhai Primary and I will be going to Waikowhai Intermediate!!! Of course I feel really sad because I am leaving my school which I have been to for 5 years. I also feel really excited because my teacher and classroom is Amazing! My Teacher is called Mr Swan and he is really funny. My class is Room 15 and inside the classroom has inflatable Burritos! They are on a shelf and you can throw it at anyone at anytime. 

We went through some rules about the school and we also went through the dress code. All of the Yr 6 students went down if they were going to Waikowhai Intermediate. After that they gave us 2 i pads, 5 pencils, and 5  big pieces of paper. On the pieces of paper there were questions. Our task was to find the answers to the questions on the i pads. It was basically a virtual reality scavenger hunt! We had 10 questions to answer and we had to share 1 i pad between others.  

Our teacher made a virtual map of Waikowhai Intermediate and thats the map we used for our scavenger hunt. We only had a short amount of time before we went headed back to the hall. Our time was up and the 10:00 bell rang and we had to head back. My Mum was there the whole time with my little sister. Then we had to head back to school and say goodbye to the teachers. My Mum dropped me off to school and the some of the other students walked and were dropped off as well. I really enjoyed the morning. I am so excited for 2021!

Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope you enjoyed it!
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.