Thursday 10 January 2019

activity 2 home town

Hi guys i am back and now i am going to do my second activity . this is about my home town and where i live. here is my description.



My home town i nice and quiet. i live on a road called whit more road and my number is 6  . we live in a very big house. we also live with my Nana  and grandpa . but they have a smaller house and they live in front of us. they are going to get a new house. bigger and better then our house. i have two siblings . one brother and one sister . but they are both annoying and there names are KC and Zion.
We are Samoan and have a two story house. my mum is influence and my dad not really. that's all i know about my home town. bye bye !


thanks for reading my hometown information . gotta go now . Bye Bye !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruta,

    It's Leslie here, reading your blog as a member of the Summer Learning Journey team. I live in Canada, a country on the other side of the world. Isn't it wonderful that we can both participate in this program, even though we live so very far apart?

    I'm very glad that you've decided to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program this summer. Good for you!! I hope you'll really enjoy the activities!!

    Your home town sounds lovely. I'm impressed that your nana and grandpa live on the same property as you, your mom and dad and your siblings. That's super. Do you pop over to their house to visit very often? I would, if my grandparents lived so close by!

    I'm sorry that you find your siblings annoying. Are they older or younger than you?
    I have 3 siblings, 2 brothers and one sister. Now that we're all grown up we find that we quite like each other. Sometimes it's easier to like each other when you don't live together all of the time... Perhaps you'll find that too.

    I hope you're having lots of fun this summer and I hope that you'll keep working on the Summer Learning Journey activities. I'll continue to read your blog.

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ruta!! I really enjoyed reading about your siblings and where you live.

    You could add some more information about what your house looks like, and what pets you have, and where you go on special occasions.

    You could also re-read and make sure there are no capital letters.

    You have done an amazing job. Catch you later on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favorire reason appeared to be
    on the internet the easiest thing to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks thknk about concerns that they just do not recognise about.
    You managed to hit the nail upo the top and also defined out
    the entire thing without having sid effect , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.