Monday 7 January 2019

summer learning journey 1 activity

Hi guys it me Ruta again. I am doing summer learning journey. I am going to write top  three facts about new Zealand in my own words . here are my facts. 







1.  it is one of the top three countries in the whole world that has two official National anthems.
god defend queen Elizabeth. god defends New Zealand. 



2. New Zealand is a car lover country because people have 2 . 5 million cars for 4 million people. the are becoming one of the worlds highest country rate to have cars.


3. the Auckland sky city tower is the most highest Structure in the south . it is 328 metres tall.


thanks for coming on my blog and checking out my work. see you next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruta,

    It's Leslie here, reading your blog from my home in Canada where it's very cold and wintery. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I'm very happy that you've chosen to participate in the program this summer. Wonderful!! I hope you'll find the activities fun.

    It looks like you've learned quite a bit about your own country, listing 3 facts that you might not have known before. Have you ever been to the Sky Tower and taken the elevator all the way to the top? Not only can visitors look out through the windows, apparently they can jump off the sides as well. Whew!! I don't think I'd wish to do that. Would you?

    I have a daughter and grandson who live in Auckland so I've been very lucky and visited your beautiful city a few times. I've seen the Sky Tower from a distance but I've never been inside. Perhaps one day I'll be brave enough to ride up, up, up to the top floor and look out.

    I didn't realize that New Zealand has one of the highest rates of car ownership in the world. Wow! I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose, because I know that one of our Kiwi friends owns 2 cars and he lives alone. So that tells us something about how much Kiwis like cars, doesn't it?

    I hope you'll keep working at the Summer Learning Journey activities and I'll keep reading your blog.

    Happy Summer, Ruta!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot and i will comment yours to leslie. cheers, Ruta

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ruta you must had a good trip

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.