Friday 29 November 2019

Choir concert!

Hello everybody, On the 26th of November our school Choir went to the Town Hall to perform. There were Twelve schools and the hall was humongous! My parents were at the top and I grinned at them. We had fourteen songs to sing and some of them were the National Athem, Rock in Robin, The phantom, What about us, Eye of the tiger, and other songs too. There were breaks for the choir and other people performed in between the breaks. My favorite one was a band in the first break. They sounded amazing and they had trumpets. During the choir songs the hall was getting hot and I started to melt down. It was like you were an Ice block melting down and gone! I was really nervous when the concert started and everyone was looking at us. When I looked around me all the choir students were smiling except for me. I was nervous until I started singing and I felt better. It was tiring and after the concert I went to McDonald's and I got a Milkshake. Before that when I got picked up after the concert I was so relieved that I got fresh air. The moment I went outside I wanted to stay outside. After we went home I jumped in bed and went straight to sleep! How I felt after the choir was tired from singing and standing up and down. That was the moment when I went straight to sleep! 

Thank you for reading my story about the choir concert! 
See you later bloggers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.