Friday 6 December 2019

Christmas Dress up day!

Talofa everybody, today we had a Christmas dress up day. We had to bring a gold coin for the Christmas Dress up. This was for things to put in hampers to give to families that need it. Everybody looked so amazing with Christmas earrings, headbands, outfits, and face paint. Some people dressed up as Santa and elves. My favourite Christmas decoration was the reindeer earrings and the face paint that we did. My T-shirt was red and white and it said ''`I believe in Santa Paws.'' All the shiny things that were for Christmas trees was what some people were wearing as a scarf or around their waist. The most colour that was worn was red and white. Most people had reindeer's on there headbands and T-shirts. They also had Christmas stars on there Santa hats that lit up. Last but not least is that if I had a costume I would become an Elf. Thank you for reading my blog post about the Christmas Dress up today. Make sure to look at the photos before you go! 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.