Tuesday 10 December 2019

Summer learning journey teaser week!

Hi everyone and today I am doing the summer learning journey teaser week. I chose one of the main ones and it was what are the two things that are good and bad about being the world's best chess player. I made it on a google drawing and the world's best chess player in the world is called Garry Kasparov. He didn't have much time to play chess with his family and friends when he was little. The two things I wrote that was bad was when you play chess you have to think of a strategy and you have to play for a long time when you make a bad move. Now I want to play chess with someone. I wonder if I ever become famous for something in my future. Here is a link to my drawing and you can look at the information I wrote down. Thanks for reading! Bye!

1 comment:


  1. Mōrena Ruta, I hope you're having a great morning!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    I can see that you’ve made a poster for the chess activity, that’s awesome! However, you haven’t granted the Summer Learning Journey access to open the document so I can’t comment on it until access has been granted. Please make sure that we have access to all of your future SLJ activities so we can write a comment. If you’re not sure about how to do this, check in with your teacher :)

    Ka pai for blogging! I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Keep working on the teaser week activities and on the 16th of December you can start the Week 1 activities.

    Thanks for your awesome post, have a great rest of your day!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.