Monday 16 December 2019

10 food items to take on an ocean trip

Hi everybody, today is the first day of the Summer learning journey of Week 1. Our task today is to list 10 food items on a ocean trip with a person called Nainoa for three weeks. Did you know tat in 2017 a group called Hokulea traveled around the world with only those materials like a canoe and food. I'm sure that when I'm on the boat for two minutes I would get sea sick. Okay since I'm ready I'm going to be listing my things down now. Here is what I would take on the trip with Nainoa for three weeks on a boat trip:

1. A big sandwich
2. A Bag of chips
3. An apple
4. A pineapple
5. Biscuits
6. Block of cheese
7. Boiled egg
8. Orange
9.  Strawberries
10. Chocolate that can melt for the Strawberries!

The first thing I would eat is the pineapple so that I can open it first and eat so that it can fill me up till Dinner. Thank you for reading my blog post and make sure you comment bellow. Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ruta, I hope you are having a groovy day!

    Thank you so much for doing the first Summer Learning Journey activity for week one! I think the items you’ve listed are fantastic ideas - they sound delicious, especially the chocolate and strawberries, it’s such a good combo isn’t it!

    Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage? Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak?

    Well done on making a great blog post, I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Have a fab Monday afternoon!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.