Friday 19 June 2020

Reading activity!

Kia ora bloggers!
I am going to share with you my reading activity I did this week. So for my reading I did read-works about a lady call Malala Yousafzai. She is a woman who was exposed to the importance of her education when she was little. There was questions about her and she was one of the best selling books and an international icon all over the world. After her recover she told the story and made a book about what happened. I don't know if the Taliban are still taking care of schools, but I think Malala was a really brave girl when she was younger. She was awarded Nobel peace prize. My Read- works was a good score and I got 6/7 and the rest was an answer I had to write. Read-works is good for you to improve on your reading skills. It helped me to understand hard questions and get the answer quickly.

Here is a link to my read-works score and answers:



Thank you for reading my blog- post and if you want to do read-works ask your teacher for a code and then you can read and answer questions. I hope you have a lovely weekend and be happy! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.