Monday 16 November 2020

Waikowhai Primary Amazing Production 2020


Today I'm going to be blogging about Waikowhai Primary putting on a fabulous production. On November 4,5,6 my school put on a production called 'Jasmine and Aladdin'. The show had lots of characters, but the main characters were Jasmine, Aladdin, Persia, Omar, and Geewiz. Persia is Aladdin's cat who only says meow to people or to say something. We had 9 scenes and all of the classes in my school got to perform a dance. 

Kia Ora Everyone! 


The director of this show is our Deputy principal Miss Mcgrath and Ms Sands. They have done a lot to make this show happen and so has other teachers and parents. All of the cast is Yr 5 & 6, but some of them are in the yr 5 & 6 dance. I was in the cast and I played as a Professor.Scene 9 is my favorite because Persia takes Omar the evil wizard's staff which had magic in it.

Then the chase scene comes and thats my favorite part of scene 9. 

The main Genie played on November 4, and 5th, but a different actor in our cast had to play his part on the 6th. The show was Mostly about Jasmine and Aladdin trying to stop Omar and his assistant Geewiz from trying to take over the Kingdom of Hasbar. My parents came to watch on Thursday and I was really nervous. In the show my feelings about it made me excited, happy, nervous, and a bit sick. My costume had lots of blue and I had a peacock cape, but much shorter. This has been my favorite highlight of the year so far. 


At the end all of the cast went up to bow. The yr 5 & 6 dancers also went up to bow. After everyone had a turn to bow in front of the audience we did the year 5 & 6 dance! I didn't know the moves really well so I copied others in front of me. I had a awesome week and I'm so excited to see the next production with my little sister in it. Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope you have a awesome week. Don't forget DVD's and USB's are available at our office of the production! 

Blog you Later!

Don't forget to look at the photos!

The Camel costume





                           The Sultan and Sultana!



Omar and his evil staff!

FINAL DANCE!




                                                   







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.